SERENITY HOLISTIC & BEAUTY
BRIDAL HAIR,MAKEUP BEAUTY & AESTHETIC
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Microblading Manual Method & Semi Permanent Machine method SPMU
Candidates who we can not treat are:
Under 18 years
people with diabetes unless you have an approval letter from your family doctor
pregnant and lactating women
people with glaucoma and people who are taking blood thinning medicines (e.g., aspirin, warfarin)
people with skin such as psoriasis, eczema and undiagnosed rashes or blisters on the site that is to be treated
those who have scleroderma, which makes your skin tight and brittle
people with allergies to makeup or colours
those with easily triggered post inflammatory hyperpigmentation are not good candidates
persons with keloid or hypertrophic scarring
active skin cancer in the area to be tattooed
a hemophiliac, bleeding disorder
have healing disorders, uncontrolled high blood pressure or have heart condition or mitral valve disorder.
those on any skin medication such as roaccutaine (wait for 6-12 months after the course), steroids which thin and oversensitive the skin
those undergoing radiotherapy or chemotherapy treatment at present (or due to undergo such treatment) and any radiotherapy or chemotherapy came to an end not less than 42 days ago from the date of the treatment
those with transmittable blood conditions like HIV or Hepatitis
Let us know if you have/had allergic reactions to topical anesthetic, we use lidocaine and prilocaie.
· If you are under a physician’s care you must obtain a release from him/her prior to your procedure
· Pictures will be taken during your procedure for reference purposes and they may be used for marketing purposes on social media sites and on their webpage.
· You must arrive on time as arriving late will lose your appointment as this will delay the therapist schedule and is not fair on the following clients.
· Full Payment on consultation day, any allergic reaction to patch test, full payment will be refunded.
No refund/compensation/exchange policy given to any service(s) that ALREADY been started/ completed in any cases.
· We reserve the right to refuse our services.
· Prices are subject to change at any time.
· Each new treatment should comprise of two sessions, one being the initial procedure and the other session is to fill in any gaps that did not take from the first session. On the rare occasion a client may need a third session due to having a skin type that is more resistant to the implantation of pigment or from incorrect aftercare taken and will be charged accordingly. The second session is not to change the shape completely or technique of initial treatment but if you wish to do so it will be charged accordingly.
· If you have had your eyebrows previously tattooed, you must email us a clear photo prior to booking your appointment for consultation. We cannot guarantee results and we must approve that your eyebrows are workable. If they're too dark, dense, discoloured, or large, a colour correction procedure or tattoo removal will be highly recommended elsewhere before beginning the cover-up.
· Test patch is essential on consultation day, It must be done at least 48 hours prior to the main procedure. If choosing not to undertake the test, you release the therapist from liabilities related to any allergies or reactions applied to the treatment.
· There are traces of Nickel in needles and pigments which may affect those who allergic to Nickel. The sensitive patch test will not always confirm or determine conclusively if you have Nickel allergy or whether you will have a reaction to the products used within the requested treatment.
We have the right to work without the fear of abuse, assault, insult, intimidation or humiliation, we reserve the right to refuse or withdraw services without notice and at any time, either prior to, during or post treatment. Any violence or abuse directed will result in matters being followed up with the police.